Thursday, April 11, 2013

Conference...Amazing!!

I hope you like Elder Anderson and I with our twin day pictures! The shirt is a semi-quote from Bryce Harper (the LDS guy on the Nationals BB Team. Some guys tried to offer him beer on the team and he said, "That's a clown question bro." He is a stud...so we like him!!

Hey Momma and my family!

How is everyone doing!  I hope well.  General Conference was amazing!  I seriously have never enjoyed it so much in my life.  I wrote so much from every talk and I feel like I just got so much more out of it!  I hope everyone felt the same.  Anyway, I guess I better start off by answering some of your questions mom:

So Easter was great!  I think... ha-ha I can't really remember that far back!  Each day and week goes by so fast but there is SO MUCH packed into it that anything past a week is forgotten and in my journal ha-ha.  But I'm remembering it being very good! And for Easter dinner we had a West-African dinner at a ward members home!  It was really crazy but cool!  I actually really liked the food.  

Now for this ward, I guess it is kinda hard to compare to ours but there are so many nice people here that I love talking to each week!  We don't really have a lot of appointments with them all but seeing them on Sundays is nice. So our Bishopric has the cutest bishop ever (if that is okay to say ha-ha).  He is a pretty old guy with snow white hair and he shuffles around with a smile everywhere he goes.  I don't want to say I have my Fav 5 of member families.... but I do!  One is definitely the Waldorf family who had us for 3 meals and 3 sessions of conference!  It was awesome!  We also had 1 session over at Hermana Lulu's home! :)  So conference was a great weekend!  I got so much out of it!  And as for my favorite talk... thats a hard one.  Either Bednar's or Holland's! They were so bold! 

Concerning my bike slacks... Yes it would be nice to get a couple new ones that are thin!  It is getting pretty hot here! So, yes please :) and I also will need a few more of those short sleeves. And don't worry the pants I trashed were not suit pants. 


Thanks for all the updates on good old Farmington!  Dad told me about the crazy winds and the rain now.  It's good to hear that that desert is having some rain!  Too bad the fruit trees are going to get killed by the cold.  And I am glad rain made you want to make some cookies for me!  Grandma B's sounds SOOO GOOD!  Ha-ha I hope that kitchen is done soon for the sake of those tasties. 

It surprised me that the Jeep blew up!  That is madness-but I know GP was probably happy to get a new car!  I am glad we didn't have to give up "Tommy" for that blow up.  :)  And I really can't wait for more pics of my new nephew!  But don't tell Caiside, I don't want her to feel left out!  Tell her "Uncle Sean loves her!"  

It is funny to me how much is happening or has happened since I left!  I still can't believe Eli Hatch is getting married so soon! It seriously blows my mind.  If you get a chance tell him to write me or something so I can see how he is doing.  And I want a wedding invite ;) ha-ha... but seriously.  As for Danny-boy,  I hope he gets better soon!  He has to get out fast so he can tell me about the MTC there!  Tell Sister Lacey to tell him I say hi and tell him he will get better faster if he watched Julian Smith, Sean Farley's Football Highlights, and Ftownheroes on youtube. :) 

Oh!  And yes!  I love that story President Monson shared!  We were laughing so hard!  He is quite the character!  It is comforting knowing that the Prophet of God is such a personable person and you can really tell he loves all of us.  And thanks for following up with me about FHE and everything!  I love to see you all growing closer to Heavenly Father-you all are amazing! Keep reading, praying and doing all you can for the church! (Some of those talks about families and marriage were super awesome!  I hope you and Dad liked them!)


I went to see the cherry blossoms today!  Took a TON of pictures and a few videos.  So I will be sending the SD card home soon!  We took some awesome ones!  :)  Elder Anderson and I are going to have a great last few weeks!  I will miss him a lot-he is a great guy!  He was making me laugh after you sent us those comp ties because he was like, "Tell your mom that I want all the comp ties you get for the rest of your mission because I am your FATHER!"  Ha-ha yeah right Elder Anderson! But he says thankyou!! :)  ALL my comps are going to love my mom more than their own!! jk


Thanks again for everything, I hope I was able to answer all of your questions!  I love you all and thanks for all of your prayers and love you send my way!



Love your favorite missionary,


Elder Sean Farley 
Companion Ties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment