Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cherry Blossoms? Almost!!



Hey Mom,
Wow!  A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks!  I am glad to hear and see that Ryker is doing okay.  It was funny to see the picture with Jonny holding him and Caiside on the couch and she looks all sad!  Time to learn how to share Caiside!
It is so weird how I have only been out for two months and already so much has happened!  A lot of my friends have their calls and a few are even putting their papers in!  Madness.  But I just wanted to thank you for those pictures you sent!  I love the pictures of Brian at MORP!  Kid is a stud.  And the picture of my new nephew of course!  I will continue to take as many pics and videos as I can... some days are just better than others.  And by better I mean that some days I just go crazy and others I forget ha-ha.  But I am glad the videos worked well and that you got the SD card. 
Dad, thanks for the e-mail! It is always good to hear from you!  Thanks for your last e-mail too! Sorry I wasn't able to get to it, it was kind of a crazy morning last week.  But Barbra is doing well and we are actually teaching her on Friday.  We took her to the Visitors Center and had a tour on the Book of Mormon and also watched the Restoration movie!  It was great! SO everything is going well and we even got a few new investigators! I am glad Rachel is doing so well!  Tell her I said hi and I love her too!
So as for good 'ol Maryland, it is still a little chilly but the trees are starting to bloom.  Hopefully this next week I will have some good pictures of the blossoms.  Yay! I can't wait for warm weather! Today we went to the mall in Wheaton and then went to a members house and played ping-pong all day almost!  They had a boxing bag too so we enjoyed that.  Now we are all in the library close to our apartment.  Tonight we are going together with the other Derwood Elders to eat at a members house and then we get to bike all the way home!

So I don't have any crazy stories this week.  We are just continuing to work towards finding those elect children of God! 
I love you all! Thanks for all your encouragement! 
Love,
Elder Farley

PS: I got the Easter boxes, they were great :) thanks so much!! I love the shirt and everything!! Also those Easter books were a hit!!!  I gave them all out but one....which I kept and Elder Anderson gave up his to an old lady in the ward (our Black Mama) Sister Saunders.  So those were great!  Thanks so much!! You always send me the most thoughtful things!
Oh just for further packages can you send protein or cliff bars instead of candy? haha like the chocolate macadamia or peanut butter or just those good ones :) I know its still kinda sugar but at least its protein! 

No comments:

Post a Comment