Sunday, August 25, 2013

All is Well!


Hey Mom and everyone!
Wow... So if anyone has the desire to get kicked by a horse that is on steroids... I do not recommend it.  That's how my teeth feel at least now that they got ripped out of my face haha.  Seriously.  Those suckers are huge.  I got to keep them so I will take a picture of them and send it to you.  As for my flipper/partial... Its... different.  But at least I don't have to try to get a wife on a mission, only preach the gospel. Ha-ha.  I didn't bring my SD converter today so I will try to wifi a picture over this week.  But don't worry to much.  I don't mind the look toooo much.  And the pain(with the assistance of PAIN KILLERS) has subsided a lot.  President and Sister Cooke are helping out a lot too.  Along with my companion and the King family.  They are great! 
As for the work: Everything is going great.  Still working hard as ever here in the singles ward and hopefully will get to see a baptism this week here.  There hasn't been one for years.  Many years.  So that should be exciting.  Keep praying for Steven.  He is really trying to recognize the Spirit and make sure he is doing what God wants him to do.  I love that guy.  He is a boss :)  He even talked to us and said he prayed that my teeth would get better! What a champion!  Besides that we have another investigator, Adrianne, who is praying about getting baptized at the end of September.  Pray for her as well. 
I love being a missionary.  It doesn't matter how much stuff Satan tries top throw in our paths, we just keep moving along and teaching those ready to learn.  I know as we pray for missionary experiences and stay close to the Lord we are given the opportunities to help our brothers and sister come to accept the message of the Restoration and come to know for themselves the truthfulness of this wonderful message. 
I love you all and know God is watching over you each day!  Stay Happy, Safe and Healthy!
Love your missionary,
Elder Farley
P.S.  My news shoes are boss!!  Sorry about no pics this week :/ I will try to wifi some.Oh!  Is the priesthood lineage done yet?  I am really excited to see it.  Anyway, all is well with me.  No pain, no gain -right?  Ha-ha love you!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment