Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This Work is TRUTH!


Momma!

I feel like I have so much to tell you!!  So yep.  I get to use Facebook in like a month.  Papa (Elder) Anderson called me and told me he got to chat with ya, so that was a fun convo!  All I know right now is that when we get to use it we get to teach anyone and everyone that is interested in the Church.  Our member friends and family can be our "member presents" on Facebook and Skype!  So sweet, huh?!  And around December we get companionship iPhones and our own personal iPads!  Double Mind BLOWN!!  I am so stoked!  But as for right now, same old missionary work... which is the best still!  I love it down here!   We get fed a lot! Now I work out morning and night(sometimes) so I don't get HUGE!  Ha ha.  One of my roommates likes to run, so we do that Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.  The weather is slowly changing and there is a hint of Fall in the air.  I am so excited for it.  It is going to be so beautiful down here. 

I love hearing about all your Halloween ideas and costumes.  I think I will just go as a Missionary Hockey Player.  Take out my flipper, throw some eye black on... BAM!  Easiest costume ever.  Oh, and congrats to the Scorpions!  Another win under the belt and now Durango!  Time to kick some demon butt!  Can't wait to hear how it goes!  Also, Brian is a boss.  He did so good this game!  I love hearing about the games each week. Its the best!

Today we went to Point Look Out again!  (which happens to have the most haunted lighthouse in the U.S.)   It was so fun!  Cold, but fun.  We got some pretty good pictures, even if I did take them myself ;)  So once again a successful trip!  I think I have been enough for one year though ha ha.  The work here is going well.  Oh!  We went to the Nationals game too!  That was the best!  We were on the Jumbo-Tron...again and we were going crazy!  The DC South Mission was there too... so it was like missionary overload!  So awesome!  Oh course when Bryce Harper got up Elder Anderson yells, "GO TO CHURCH!!"  Ha-ha I love that guy... he is crazy though. :)  



We have been doing tons of organizing in the area. And we are doing all we can to turn the missionary work to the members and help them work with their family, friends, and co-workers.  I know this is the way the Lord wants it done.  And I know it will work.  Because it is His way.  I love being  missionary here in the Washington D.C. North Mission.  It is the best mission "In the Universe".-President Cooke.  I know this work is the TRUTH and it cannot be stopped.  I love my Father in Heaven and am so thankful for His wonderful Plan of Happiness/Salvation!  All His children need this message and those who have already received it must share it with all those we can.  It truly changes the lives of all those we meet and all those who accept the message and act upon it.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God and that His Church has been Restored through Joseph Smith.  I KNOW IT.  And I will never deny it.    

I love you all and know that Heavenly Father is watching out for you.  Keep working hard and always choose the right!  

Love your Southern Maryland Missionary,

Elder Farley!

No comments:

Post a Comment