Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More Baptisms in L.P.!


Hello Momma,
Things here in Lexington Park are going well.  We have been working with the Ward Council and the Bishop to help reach out to every person in the ward to help people come back and feel loved here.  We are seeing the ward slowly come closer and become more unified.  Also, Chris and Daniel got baptized this week!!  And Chris also got the priesthood!  It was so great to be able to see how far they have come and the dedication they have to go forward even through hard times in order to stay close to the Lord. We are really hoping we get to stay together for another transfer, Elder Gomez and I, so that we can keep the area going and to be able to see more miracles!  

I am so blessed to have a supportive family who has always helped me in everything I do.  I am also very grateful for the blessing it is to be sealed to a family that I know I want to be with forever.  It only makes sense to me that God wants our lives to be this way.  I am serving this mission to bring my other brothers and sisters to the same knowledge that I have.  I want to help them develop their own testimonies and to come unto Christ so that they too can have an eternal family and find the path that leads to eternal life.  I love this gospel and I always want it to be a part of my life! 



I love you and hope all is well!  :)  Keep spreading the word!

Love,
Elder Farley



No comments:

Post a Comment