Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1 Day Short of 4 Months!!

Elder Kuddes and Elder Farley


Hey Mom!
So this week has been crazy packed with awesome miracles.  First off we took one of our investigators who is on date for Baptism to the Temple Visitor's Center last week and watched the Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration movie and she totally felt the Spirit.  She used to say she didn't know God was there but she reads and prays all the time and she even told us she got an answer that this church is true!  Yay!  And on Sunday we committed two brothers and their best friend to be baptized in June and they accepted!  And just today we got a referral from the college park elders of a guy who wants to go to the YSA ward and he is on date for Baptism as well!  So once we re-extend a baptism date to the one investigator we have who wasn't quite ready yet, we will have 7 on date for baptism!  Crazy, huh!  I am so excited!  I get so happy when I see peoples lives chance for the better because of the gospel!  It just strengthens my testimony more and more.  I am so thankful for this mission experience and all I am learning, have learned, and all that I will learn in the future.  I know there are so many of my brothers and sisters just waiting for me to go and teach them.  I just have to find em'! 
So all is well in Maryland!  Thank you all for your prayers and support! 
Everything at home sounds really good!  Crazy, but good.  Summer time for us always seems to be crazy though!  I am jealous you all got to go to Dion's with Danny and his family!  Tell them all I say hi.  Sounds like State Track was okay.  Too bad no one likes track anyways though... It really was only invented for people who can't play football or for those who need to stay in shape over Spring time ;) ha-ha. 
I can't believe Danny-boy Lacey...er... I mean Elder Lacey(so cool---another Elder) is already in the MTC!  I am so excited for him!  It is such a blessing to know all my friends are on missions or almost out!  Speaking of which, I got my tie that is my twinner with Elder Woods... I am super stoked for mine with Elder Lacey!  Happy day! 
 
Twinner Tie w/ Elder Woods!
Also, have you seen Brian lately?  He is a MAN!  He is almost in the 1000lb club for football.  Pretty sure anyone that gets in his way next year is going to be R.I.P.  It makes me proud to see him destroying my squat max and he is going to pas up my bench and power clean max any day now!  I am so excited for Fall.  Farmington Scorpions 2013 season.  State Champs, without a doubt. 
Well I hope everyone is doing great.  I just want you all to know how happy I am to be part of our family.  Heavenly Father truly gave me the best family I could ever ask for.  Thank you or all that you do.  I love you all and will talk to you soon!  Keep reading those scriptures!
Love,
Sean
P.S. Mom I am taking your 60 day BoM reading challenge!  So far I am in Mosiah 14!  :)  Oh and Elder Anderson says THANK YOU for the package!  He loved it!  Oh and I don't have time to respond to Dad's letter or Summer but tell them I read it and love them!  And tell them thanks for the emails and letter!  Dad's letter was really great and I will write him next week.  I only got one out to Brian since we had zone activity all day today and now are about to head to an appointment!



No comments:

Post a Comment