Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First Baptism!!


Hello Family,
Wow!  Thanks for all the pictures!  Everyone looks great.  I love that hike to Emerald Lake.  Everyone better be in shape and ready for one last trip in 2016!  We can even pack a cot or something for Dad ;)  Sounds like this summer(mostly June)  is going to be very crazy, but fun.  It is really weird to me that he is going to be a Senior!  Ha-ha I remember those days... wow now its been over a year since I was a Senior... I am getting old. :D 
As for things here... Well yesterday was awesome and also terrible.  I got really sick and was throwing up and really wasn't doing so hot.  Today I am feeling better, not quite myself, and hopefully by tomorrow I should be 100%.  The good part about yesterday was that we added a couple more people to our potential baptisms and we have 7 on date now!  Yay!  So the work here is going great!  Also, this last Sunday we had the privilege to hear from President and Sister Matsumori.  They spoke on missionary work and hopefully it will get the singles all pumped to help us out!  I also go to go back to Derwood and see my "dad" Elder Anderson for Amanda's Baptism!  And guess what!  Your son had his first baptism on the mission!  And I got the opportunity to baptize her.  She wanted me to do it I guess :)  So that was super awesome!  I will hopefully get a picture sent with this e-mail as well.  Amanda also received the gift of the Holy Ghost since the next two Sundays are conferences or something so they won't be able to do it for a couple weeks at church.  So they did it right after the baptism!  It was really a cool experience to be a part of both.  And Amanda was so happy!  That was really the best part... just being able to see how happy she was and the change that happened in her life.  

Together, Again....just for a short time!!

So my past week has been amazing besides this being sick stuff ha-ha.  Oh, and yes I will be singing this Sunday at the Temple's Visitors Center with Elder Peterson.  Pretty cool, huh?  :)  I also don't have a lot of time left for today but I just want to say thanks for all the prayers and support.  I couldn't do this without my family and friends.  The Lord has really been blessing me and I know that this mission is the best thing I am doing.  I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. 
Love you and miss you all!
Love,
Sean
P.S. I havent gotten the Daniel Lacey tie package yet so I will let you know when I do.  I am also sending a SD card this week.  :)  Thanks for everything you do for me!  I appreciate the cards, letters, emails, and packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment